Thursday, April 28, 2022

Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Coffee Therapy and Pine Needle Sprig ~ Gina K. Designs and Gina Marie Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a card that has been in my mind from the start of the Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!! I love when a card idea comes to fruition!! And it's even better when it turns out pretty! LOL! I used products today from a few of our wonderful Sponsors of the Spring into Christmas Linky Party... Gina Marie Designs, Gina K. Designs, and Twiddler's Nook!!!


The wonderful pine sprigs from the Pine Needle Sprigs dies from Gina Marie Designs really started off the whole card. My coffee cup ornaments are from the Coffee Therapy stamp set from Gina K. Designs... so cute!


The beautiful sentiment is also a die - the Cursive Merry Christmas dies from Gina Marie Designs. You may remember this die from my Framed Silhouette card that I shared a few days ago. My kraft background is embossed with the Snowflake Swirl embossing folder by Darice and I lightly rubbed the raised snowflakes with my Picket Fence Distress Ink pad. I die cut my snowflake embossed background with a large stitched rectangle die from My Favorite Things called Blueprints #15.


My sweet little coffee cup ornaments are stamped with Pure Poppy ink from Papertrey Ink. I fussy cut them leaving a very skinny white border. I used my 1/8" hole punch for just under the handles and adhered the pretty twine just behind the cups with some tear tape. Each of the ornaments are popped up on the card with foam tape.


I added sweet tiny red rhinestones from Twiddler's Nook to each of the coffee cup ornaments. And also added a few green rhinestones in the centers of some snowflakes. Here you can see some of the dimension of the card. The sentiment is raised by die cutting it three times from red card stock and then I adhered them all together. The coffee cups and the snowflake background are all popped up with lots of foam tape.


I adhered the bottom layer of pine needle sprigs directly to the snowflake background but all the other sprigs are just adhered at the very top... under the kraft scalloped strip. This allows some of the sprigs to give dimension to the card. The ornament strings are adhered behind the snowflake background with tear tape. I die cut a piece of red card stock and a piece of kraft card stock with the stitched scalloped die from Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges dies from My Favorite Things. I adhered them together and then adhered them on top of the sprigs with liquid glue.


We're nearing the end of the Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party! I hope you'll try to play along with us... there's some lovely prizes up for grabs!! Even if you're not able to play along, I hope you'll stop by and check out all the sweet inspiration being shared! So many beautiful cards!! I'll see you tomorrow with my last card for the Linky Party!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

12 comments:

  1. Crystal this is so pretty! I would say that's probably my most used embossing folder! One I'd never part with! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Vannessa!! It's one of my favorite embossing folders!

      Delete
  2. Pretty card! Love those adorable ornaments and the beautiful font of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! The coffee cup ornaments are absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the third time I have seen this card and I love it even more. Thanks for your great explanation. I am going to check out those Gina Marie evergreen sprigs - I just may need them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cozy feeling of this adorable card Full of wonderful elements in the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the red/green on kraft and all the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.