Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Warm Wishes for Your Home ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I can't believe that we are more than halfway through the Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party already!! Today I'm sharing a pretty card using the sweet Warm Wishes for Your Home stamp set from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co.!! I was looking through my stamps trying to find my Poinsettia background stamp from Unity but I guess it's still in a box! Unpacking seems to never end!! Anywho, I came across the beautiful Warm Wishes for Your Home set and thought I'd ink it up for today!


And then I started searching through my Christmas papers and stopped when I saw my beloved Figgy papers from Basic Grey... awww... any other hoarders of their cherished Basic Grey papers?! I love these papers and actually have two 6x6 paper pads (and some 12x12!!) in my stash so... I got to thinking I could spare some for a card! LOL!


Picking papers was kind of hard though... I love them all so much but the stripes won out for behind my focal piece. Speaking of... how sweet is this house stamp?! So sweet and nostalgic... it reminds me of a beautiful cabin home that we stayed at on one of our family vacations. It wasn't Christmas time yet but it did snow a bit. It's funny how stamps bring back memories of sweet times.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers that I used:

Door / Planters ~ R20, R14, R27
Wreath ~ G24, G99
Pine Trees ~ G24, G99
Large Trees ~ C00, C2
House ~ C00, C2, C3
Windows ~ Y00


I trimmed up the focal piece with my new Tim Holtz Tonic Deckle Torn Edge Trimmer... love how easy it was to get a pretty deckled edge around my focal piece. I wrapped my card front with a Cranberry grosgrain ribbon from Stampin' Up that's been in my stash forever and also made a cute little bow that I adhered to the card with a tiny glue dot. I mat the sentiment with a banner cut from Cherry Cobbler card stock from Stampin' Up. And I finished off the card with a few red Holiday Glitter enamel dots {sadly they are currently out of stock} from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. I love how it turned out!


I sure hope that you've been inspired to get a jump on those holiday cards! It was such a relief last year not having to stress over making a bunch. I actually had extras left over! Head on over to the  Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party to see all the fabulous inspiration being shared so far! Even if you're not able to play along, I hope that you'll stop by and check out all the sweet inspiration being shared! So many beautiful cards!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter scene for your pretty card!
    (Google is really frustrating me. Not sure if I'll be Anonymous today....or if my name will show up)_

    Denise Bryant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Denise! Google was being a bear for me during the linky party too! So glad you persevered!

      Delete
  2. What a pretty card, Crystal! I love the papers and the ribbon you used with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and with minimal coloring! Saved on my Unity Christmas Pinterest board but need to buy the stamp! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Vannessa!! Yes, you need this stamp... can't wait to see what you create with it {once you get it, of course!}!!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the pop of red! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.