Saturday, April 23, 2022

Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Mommy Kissing Santa ~ Colorado Craft Company

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm so super excited today to share a card that I made using products from our brand new Sponsor Colorado Craft Company!! So happy they've joined us for our Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!! Today, I used the beautiful I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa stamp set from Colorado Craft Company. I just love the Lovely Legs line of stamps that Colorado Craft Company has in their shop and I've been collecting them for awhile but haven't necessarily had the time to play with them... until now!!


I couldn't help but pick my favorite paper pad... Winter Plaids & Patterns paper pack from Ink N' Splatter! I wanted to use purple and blues along with some traditional colors to this paper pad was perfect!


I cut the plaid paper for my card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" and then used a couple of scraps of the purple with polka dots that was in my stash to border the focal piece.


I stamped the I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this beautiful stamped image:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Dress ~ V12, V15, V17
Santa ~ R20, R14, R27, C00, C2, C4
Belt / Boots ~ N0, N1, N3, N5, C00, C2, C4
Tree ~ YG11, G24, G46
Ornaments ~ Y06, Y15, R20, R14, R27, B000, B00, B02, V12, V15, V17
Presents ~ V12, V15, V17, B000, B00, B02, E30 E33, E35, R20, R14, R27, Y06, Y15, Y35
Wall / Baseboard ~ N0, N1, N3, C00, C2, C4
Floor ~ E42, E44, E47, E49


I cut the colored image to 4-1/4 x 3-1/2" and adhered it to the card front. I adhered the two scraps of purple with polka dot pattern paper on either side of the focal piece. I then adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base. I added a few red Cozy Flannel Gloss enamel dots from returning Sponsor Gina Marie Designs to tie in the red with the pattern papers. I think it finishes off the card very nicely.


I hope you'll go check out the Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party if you haven't already. I'm enjoying all the fabulous inspiration being shared so far! Even if you're not able to play along, I hope that you'll stop by and check out all the sweet inspiration being shared!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

10 comments:

  1. Always love your coloring! Also loving the Ink and Splatter papers! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I need to check out this paper line!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vannessa!! Be prepared to fall in love... lol!

      Delete
  3. What a cute image of Santa getting caught being naughty!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Such a cute stamp! Thanks so much for the visit to my blog!

      Delete
  4. Just gorgeous! Love your colors, design, patterns, and coloring. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.