Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Well, Hello There ~ Fall Out Hearts & Dashes and Frills Hearts Dies ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's May which means that Unity is having their big Birthday Sale celebrating 14 years and that means two things... first of all, that means they have a HUGE and Awesome sale!! Woohoo! Secondly, the new releases for the big Birthday sale are always extra AMAZING!!! I'm sharing a card today using THREE new amazing releases {one of which is a Freebie!!}... the Well Hello itty bitty stamp, the Fall Out Hearts {background die} & the Dashes and Frills Hearts {die set}!!!


I started by ink smooshing a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor card stock with Saltwater Taffy and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide inks. I like to leave some white when I do ink smooshing for some contrast and when my focal piece has white it also helps the background to pop!


I used the awesome Fall Out Hearts {background die} to die cut my ink smooshed background. I kept all those pretty hearts and set them aside. I cut a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" mat of Flirty Flamingo card stock from Stampin' Up that coordinates really nicely with these two colors of oxide inks. I trimmed my Fall Out Hearts background piece to 4 x 5-1/4" by trimming 1/16" off of each side. This way the hearts background is still centered. I wrapped the card front with Fresh Snow Luxe Satin ribbon from Papertrey Ink securing it with tear tape.


I colored up the beautiful Well Hello itty bitty stamp with the following Copic markers:

Leaves ~ YG11, YG23
Petals ~ R12, R22
Flower Centers ~ Y02, Y19


I die cut the pretty flowers with the third largest frills heart die with the tiny scallops from the Dashes and Frills Hearts {die set}. I seriously love the tiny scallops on this die... they are SO cute!! I also die cut a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock with the largest dashes heart die from the Dashes and Frills Hearts {die set}. I adhered the two hearts together and then added a couple of the tiny ink smooshed hearts that were die cut from my background. I adhered the heart to the card front and then popped up the trimmed sentiment with foam tape.

Head on over to Unity to see all the amazing new releases and the fabulous samples all the Design Team has shared!! You have to go look... seriously!! You won't be disappointed!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.