Sunday, May 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 22 ~ Pink Christmas ~ Taylored Expressions

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new Sketch Challenge over at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers and I have an adorable pink flamingo Christmas card to share for the new sketch using an adorable stamp from Taylored Expressions called Pink Christmas!! I found this cute stamp while unpacking some of my stamps and set it aside for a card. I thought maybe I'd use it for the Spring into Christmas linky party but time didn't allow for that so I decided to use it for my first card for the new sketch challenge!


I paired up this adorable flamingo stamp with the Peppermint Latte paper pack from Not 2 Shabby. I'm loving the pretty pinks in this paper pack so I just had to use it! I used Lavender Moon card stock for my mini slimline card front and for the sentiment. It's not pink, but it works really well with the pink from the pattern paper.


I stamped the adorable Santa flamingo with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored it up with the following Copic Markers:

Flamingo ~ RV10, RV21, N0, N2, N6
Santa Hat ~ C00, C3, R20, R14, R27
Christmas Lights ~ R20, R14, Y06, Y35, YG11, G14, B00, B02
Sky ~ B000, B0000
Sand ~ E30, E33


I die cut the cute flamingo with a circle die from the Additional Circles dies from Waffle Flower. The pretty red stitched scallop circle was actually in my stash so I'm not sure where it's from. I adhered the red circle over the flamingo circle and popped it up on the card with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment with Wow Clear Embossing ink and then melted Alabaster White embossing powder with my mini Wagner heat tool. I trimmed the sentiment and mat it with Pure Poppy card stock from Papertrey Ink.


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 22 for the month of May!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with my regular weekly Christmas card using this new sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

5 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.