Thursday, May 12, 2022

Quick Birthday Card Set ~ 2-Step Wreath ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a quick set of birthday cards that I made using the new 2-Step Wreath from Unity Stamp Co. I've been in serious need of birthday cards lately and I thought this wonderful stamp set would be perfect for some quick cards... and I was SO right!


I thought about making them all the same but I wanted to play with some different colors and see what I liked more. I chose 4 green distress oxide inks along with a purple, a yellow, a pink, and a red.


For my first card I used Bundled Sage and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide inks. My card stock mat is Almost Amethyst from Stampin' Up.


For my second card I used Mowed Lawn and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks. My card stock mat is Dandelion Delight from Stampin' Up.


For my third card I used Twisted Citron and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide inks.
My card stock mat is Pretty in Pink from Stampin' Up.


For my last card I used Rustic Wilderness and Festive Berries Distress Oxide inks. My card stock mat is Real Red from Stampin' Up.


I stamped the leaves first with the green inks and then stamped the flowers with the other colors. I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Sweetheart Bouquet {May 2020 Sentiment Kit} with Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Design. I trimmed the card fronts to 3-13/16 x 5-1/16" and then I mat them with coordinating colors of card stock measuring 4 x 5-1/4". I adhered the panels to white A2 top fold card bases. Super simple cards that could be jazzed up with ribbon, enamel dots, or rhinestones. But I think they turned out pretty just how they are.

You can check out my process video for these cards here... Quick Birthday Card Set | 2-Step Wreath | Unity Stamp Co.



Unity's huge Birthday Sale is still happening!! Head over to Unity and see all the fab new releases... including the 2-Step Wreath!! That's it for me today... I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly Christmas card.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.