Monday, May 30, 2022

Membership Monday ~ May 2022 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I finally got my May 2022 Whit Kit from Unity... yay!! I played a bit this weekend and made a few cards. I'm going to share two with you today. Since I got my kit so late I decided to make a couple pretty simple cards to share for inspiration.


My first card uses one of the pretty papers from the Hello Daisy {paper pack} that's included in the kit. I die cut it with the largest stitched scalloped die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} also from Unity.


I adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2". I wrapped the front of the card with {Naturals} May Arts Burlap string a few times and just used some scotch tape to adhere the string ends behind where the stamped image would go. I decided to wait on a sentiment for this one. I couldn't decided what occasion I wanted to use it for.


I stamped the pretty watering can of flowers with Gina K. Designs Black Amalgam ink and colored it up with the following Copic Markers:

Daisies ~ C00, C2, Y11, Y15, Y26
Pinks ~ R00, R30, R21
Purples ~ V0000, V01, V12
Greens ~ YG11, YG91, YG95
Watering Can ~ Y000, Y11, Y15, Y26


For my second card I really wanted to use the black pattern paper from the Hello Daisy {paper pack} and I thought it would be fun to just die cut the one daisy and the Dashes and Frills Hearts {die set} was perfect to die cut that one pretty daisy.


I used the next largest heart die to die cut a white mat so the heart die cut image would pop on the card. I cut a 1 x 4-1/4" strip of white card stock from my scraps to adhere across the pattern paper layer. I stamped the sentiment on another scrap of white card stock and trimmed it. It fit just right in that space on the left of the heart die cut... yay!


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used for this one:

Daisy ~ C00, C1, Y11, Y15, Y26
Leaf ~ YG11, YG91, YG95
Smaller Flower ~ Y000, Y11, Y15, Y26


Here's a look at the card kit! Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... I believe tomorrow is the last day to sign up for this kit!! If you already have the kit, I hope you share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! I'd love to see what you create! I'll be back tomorrow with one more card using this fantastic kit.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.