Friday, May 20, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 22 ~ Let It Snow ~ Doodlebug Design Inc.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card using the {BYSHC} Sketch 22 from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group and this week I was looking to make a quick card so I grabbed my Let It Snow collection from Doodlebug Design Inc. I have been slowly using up the adorable paper pad as I keep reaching for this collection it seems each month for my Christmas cards. I just can't help it! I love the adorable images and pretty designs of the papers!


This time I chose two pretty papers that were mostly blue. I thought they worked really well together and I could use the adorable polar bear die cut from the Let It Snow Odds & Ends die cuts (ephemera) pack. I also chose the cute red bird... I think they would be the best of friends!


The pattern papers measure 3 x 6" together and are adhered to a white mini slimline card base measuring 7 x 6-1/2"; scored at 3-1/2". I die cut a piece of white card stock with the Ric Rac die from My Favorite Things. I had to cut it in the middle and adhered it to either end of the pattern paper but that was fine because the polar bear covers up the space in between.


The punny sentiment is from the Let it Snow Chit Chat die cut pack. I adhered the little bird on top of the bear with a tiny bit of liquid glue on the tips of its feet and then I adhered the bear to the sentiment banner with a tiny bit of liquid glue on the tips of his feet. I then popped up the whole combined piece with foam tape. I added a few Let it Snow Shape Sprinkles enamel shapes to the card to finish it off.


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 22 for the month of May!
If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the {BYSHC} design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I hope you'll join us and play along! I'll be back next Friday with my regular weekly Christmas card using this fun sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.