Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Funny Birthday Card ~ Full of Surprises ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
The fabulous Birthday Sale at Unity is still on!! Today I'm sharing a cute new release using the new Full of Surprises stamp kit. This bird cracks me up!! I love it so much! And the sentiments are perfect for a funny card!!


It's seemed like a no-brainer to pair this fun bird with the Birthday Party {paper pack} from Unity. I used colors from the papers to coordinate for my coloring.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Bird ~ RV10, RV95, RV34, with a hint of B000 in the feathers on the head
Beak ~ Y11, Y06, Y15
Eyes ~ C00, C2
Ground ~ C00, C3


I die cut the bird with the largest stitched rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Unity. I die cut the star pattern paper with the largest scalloped stitched die from the same nesting die set. I adhered those two layers together and then adhered them to a card front of Sweet Sugarplum card stock from Stampin' Up. I used a few scraps for my flags on the card. Adding a couple on both the top and the bottom... I think they're a fun touch to add to a card. And a great way to use those scraps of pattern paper!

Well that's it for me today! Go check out all the fab new releases at Unity for the second round of the Birthday Sale!! I'll be back tomorrow with a super quick and easy sympathy card using another new release from Unity!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.