Monday, May 2, 2022

Membership Monday ~ May 2022 Kit of the Month ~ One Friend ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm so excited for you all to see the new May 2022 Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co!! The stamps in this month's kit are amazing and beautiful!! One in particular is my absolute favorite and that's the gorgeous doorway that I'm sharing in my card today.


I couldn't wait to color this beauty on Kraft card stock with my Copic Markers... the details in this gorgeous stamp really made it so easy to know where to put the shading and where to leave the coloring light.


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up the doorway:

Door ~ R20, R14, R27, R37, N0, N2, N6
Opening ~ N0, N2, N6
Wall / Front Step ~ E51, E53, E55, E57
Flowers ~ G24, G46, RV10, RV21, RV14, RV34
Planter ~ Y000, Y15, Y35, Y28, G24


I die cut the colored image with a large stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints #13 dies from My Favorite Things and mat it with a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink. I trimmed each of the words in the sentiment and mat them each with the same black card stock. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base and was happy to say it was done... it really doesn't need anything else. I love it!


Here's a look at the amazing May 2022 Kit of the Month called One Friend! Isn't it amazing?! 
You can check out the Kit of the Month membership over at Unity Stamp Co. I'll be back next Monday to share a card using another fab membership from Unity! Hope you have a wonderful week!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful. At first I thought the door & steps were cardstock. You did a beautiful job coloring it. It would make a nice card for someone who just bought a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.