Thursday, May 19, 2022

Simple Sympathy Card with Sepia Coloring on Kraft ~ Compassionate Daisies ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a card that us cardmakers don't necessarily like to make but sadly they are necessary. So I thought the beautiful new Compassionate Daisies stamp from Unity's new release would be perfect for a very simple and quick sepia colored sympathy card.


I kept the layers very simple with a 4-1/8 x 5-1/8" piece of Kraft card stock with the beautiful daisies and sentiment from the Compassionate Daisies stamped in an alcohol ink friendly ink.


For my sepia coloring I just used four Copic markers ~ E50, E53, E55, and E59.


I adhered the daisies panel to a 4-1/4 x 5-1/4" piece of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink. I adhered the panel to a 4-1/4 x 11" Kraft card base; scored at 5-1/2". I left a bit of Kraft peeking out of the top and bottom of the base. 




Well that's it for me today! Do yourself a favor and go check out all the fab new releases at Unity for the second round of the Birthday Sale!! I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly Christmas card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.