Friday, May 27, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 22 ~ Let It Snow ~ Doodlebug Design Inc.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card using the {BYSHC} Sketch 22 from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook groupI couldn't resist making another quick holiday card using the fantastic Let it Snow collection from Doodlebug Design Inc. I'm slowly using up the adorable paper pad as I keep reaching for this collection each month for my Christmas cards. I just can't help it! I love the adorable images and pretty designs of the papers! And it doesn't hurt that I can make quick cards using these products either!


I chose my focal piece first. The adorable Santa is from the Let it Snow Chit Chat die cut pack. 


I chose a couple of papers from the Let it Snow paper pad that complimented the cute little Santa die cut. I adhered the papers to a 6-1/2 x 3-1/2" piece of red card stock. I die cut a scrap of red card stock with the Ric Rac die from My Favorite Things. I cut the die cut ric rac in half and adhered it to the card front.

I covered up the space between the ric rac pieces by popping up the Santa over top. I adhered the card front to a white 7 x 6-1/2" card base that I scored at 3-1/2". I added a few Let it Snow Shape Sprinkles enamel shapes to the card to finish it off. 


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 22 for the month of May!
There's just a few more days to play along with the sketch and enter the challenge! If you're interested in seeing more inspiration for this sketch, check out the beautiful inspiration from the {BYSHC} design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.