Friday, May 13, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 22 ~ Bunny Sweetness ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card and this time I used a really cute stamp that I just discovered on the Unity website not too long ago. It's amazing to me how many stamps Unity has... that even after shopping and perusing the website for six plus years, I am still discovering stamps I've never seen before. This cutie has been waiting patiently on my desk for a while and I just couldn't wait to ink it up!! It's the Bunny Sweetness stamp from Unity! And it's on sale during their amazing Birthday Sale!! 


I wanted to go with traditional Christmas colors with just a pop of pink. I paired up the stamp with the Simple Vintage Country Christmas papers from Simple Stories. 


Keeping with my traditional Christmas color theme of green and red I also wanted to go with a more traditional paper. I thought the plaid was a great backdrop for the bunny and the polka dots worked well with the polka dots in the bunnies clothes.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Bunny ~ W00, W1, W3, W5, R00, R01, R20
Bunny's Clothes ~ RV10, RV21, RV14, C00, C2, YG11, G24
Candies / Holly ~ C00, C2, R20, R14, R27, YG11, G24, G46
Blanket ~ C00, C2


I fussy cut the bunny leaving a tiny white border around the image. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white card stock and then trimmed it with a little flag on the right side. I adhered the sentiment to the back of the fussy cut bunny and then popped them both up with foam tape. To break up all that empty space in the top right corner I added a couple red enamel dots from the Cozy Flannel Gloss enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs. I think these tie in all the polka dots with the bunny's clothes and the papers.



Here's a look at the {BYSHC} Sketch 22 for the month of May!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with my regular weekly Christmas card using this fun sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.