Thursday, April 29, 2021

Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Hop ~ Holiday Helpers ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I can't believe that we are nearing the end of the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!! Time has seriously flown by... and I've really enjoyed all of the creations being shared! I hope that if you haven't been able to play along that you drop by the hop and check out all the wonderful cards being shared and maybe even give some love on the creations. I know I enjoy it thoroughly when I get a sweet comment on my cards. Anywho, today I am featuring an adorable stamp from Unity Stamp Co. that's called Holiday Helpers. I chose the little boy elf stamp for my card today.


Isn't he just the cutest?! I pulled my palette of colors from the papers that I used... the Twas the Night Before Christmas Vol. 2 paper pad by Echo Park Paper. Both layers of pattern paper are from that paper pad. The toy paper layer is die cut with a stitched rectangle die and then I adhered it to the polka dot paper. I then adhered the layers to a white A2 top fold card base.


I used the following Copic markers to color this cutie:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Hair ~ E55, E57, E59
Shirt ~ W00, W2, R14, R27, R59, R89
Hat ~ R27, R59, R89, Y15, Y28
Jumper ~ G24, G29, G85, G94
Tights ~ R14, R27, R59, G85, G94
Shoes ~ R14, R27, R59, R89
Hammer / Nails ~ N1, N3, N5, E55, E57, E59
Truck ~ N1, N3, N5, Y15, G29, G85, G94
Ground ~ E51, E55


I die cut the cute elf and the sentiment with standard circle dies and then with a pencil ticked off little marks to trim off the one side of the circles. If you're a member of the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group, you may recognize this card design... it was for our 8th sketch challenge.


The challenge is over but it sure has been fun using some of the sketches that we've been playing with.



Tomorrow is the last day to play along with the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!! I hope you can find some time today to create and join us in building our stash of holiday cards!! Be sure to stop by the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog to check out all the amazing inspiration being shared! So much fun! 

Stop by the Unity Stamp Co. website... there's a fabulous new release and a big Birthday sale.. both start later today!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
    I love your project for the hop! Adorable! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for the inspiration

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you colored the elf! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your patterns, design, and your coloring is amazing. Just a darling card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMOGsh such an adorable image and I love your card design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.