Sunday, April 25, 2021

Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Hop ~ Book Lover & Coffee Lovers ~ Graciellie Design

Hello there crafty friend!
Any coffee or book lovers out there?! Well, I absolutely love both so I just had to combine the book image from the Book Lovers Digital Stamp with the cup image from the Coffee Lovers Digital Stamp... both from Graciellie Design a Sponsor of the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!!


My card today has more of a wintry feel... warm and cozy for those chilly winter days! Also a rustic woodsy feel with the color palette I pulled from the A Cozy Christmas paper pad by Echo Park Paper that I used for my paper layers on this card. The sentiment is from the Wonderful Winter Digital Stamp set... I actually cropped the sentiment so that it would fit better with my card design. One of the benefits of working with digital stamps, but also very similar to masking a stamp. And speaking of my card design, I used Sketch #2 from our second sketch challenge in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. This was one of my favorite sketches... there's lots of room for the focal image to shine.


I used the following Copic markers to color up these gorgeous images:

Mug ~ YG11, YG17, YG67, G19, G29 
Whipped Cream ~ C00, C2
Books ~ R21, R56, R89, E53, E55, E57, E59, G19, G29, W00, W2, W3
Ground / Outline ~ E53, E57, W00, W2




Hop on over to the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog to check out all the amazing inspiration being shared and pull out those holiday stamps, papers and goodies... let's build our stash of holiday cards this week!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
    I love your project for the hop! The colors you used make your card so warm and cozy. Thank you for the inspiration

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love your design, patterns, and awesome coloring. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering and the rich colors! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card design and I love the rich colors. And, you have colored them so well too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.