Saturday, April 24, 2021

Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Hop ~ Wonky Grinch Christmas ~ Gina Marie Design

Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back with another fun card for the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop using the fabulous Grinch Themed stamp set and the Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies... both from Sponsor Gina Marie Design!! I have been itching to use this fabulous stamp set!!

 

I'm so glad I did too! How cute it that?! It was really hard to pick which stamp to use, but I had a fun idea to use a couple of the sketches that we have used for our challenges in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group and Sketch #1 was perfect with this stamp! I colored this cute image with the following Copic markers:

Hand ~ YG11, YG17, YG23, G14
Sleeve ~ C00, C2, R000, R14, R27, R37, R46
Ornament ~ R000, R14, R27, R37, R46, gold gel pen
 


The papers I used are the Holiday Intrigue {paper pack} designed by the fabulous Angie Blom of Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Design for Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. I am such a huge fan of each of our Sponsors... if you couldn't tell! LOL I stamped the sentiment with Wow Clear embossing ink and melted Alabaster White embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. The cute little tree brad has been in my stash forever... I'm really not sure where I got it. I think it was the perfect touch to finish off this card though!!


Hop on over to the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog to check out all the amazing inspiration being shared and pull out those holiday stamps, papers and goodies... let's build our stash of holiday cards this week!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the papers and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
    I love your project for the hop! I love the image you used. Thank you for the inspiration

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I LOVE this card so much!!! I must get that stamp set. Just darling! Love your design, patterns, and coloring. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, love the great card design and colors....and of course, the grinch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.