Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter ~ Woodland Cuties {Easter Moose} ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!

Wishing you a very Happy & Blessed Easter! I'm sharing another quick last minute card featuring another fun Easter digi set from Polka Dot Orchard called Woodland Cuties {Easter Moose}. Digi stamps are the way to go if you need a last minute card! This cute digi stamp is on sale, along with all the Easter digi stamps.


I resized and combined the digi stamps in a Word document and then print them off. Time to color! 


I colored up this cutie with the following Copic markers:

Moose ~ E21, E23, E47, E79, N2, N3, N4, N6, B000, B00, B04
Eggs ~ B000, B00, RV10, R20, G000, G14, Y06, Y11, YR15, YR68, V01, V04
Ground ~ YG17, YG23, G14
Sky ~ B0000, B000


I die cut the colored image with a stitched rectangle die and then layered it on a scalloped die cut piece from the pretty Perfectly Plaid Spring papers by Lawn Fawn. Both dies are from the Blueprints #20 from My Favorite Things. I then adhered my panel to a kraft A2 top-fold card base. To finish up the card I added a few white enamel dots from Gina Marie Design and added a few touches of white gel pen for highlights here and there. I think it turned out pretty cute and it was quick, aside from the coloring of course. That can take time, but it can also be done very simply.

Well, I hope that you have a lovely Easter with your family and friends!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.