Thursday, April 15, 2021

April 2021 KOM ~ Love Dwells Here ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing a sweet card using the April 2021 Kit of the Month called Love Dwells Here from Unity Stamp Co. I just love the cute birdhouse in the kit and couldn't wait to ink it up!


I kept the card pretty simple with just a layer of patterned paper on a white card base. The pretty papers are from Echo Park's Spring Fling paper pack. I couldn't help but pick my favorite color from the paper pack... and since it was pretty much a monochromatic color scheme I decided to also use that color in coloring the birdhouse.


I colored up the birdhouse with the following Copic markers:

Roof / Base ~ BG11, BG13, BG34
Walls ~ E51, E55, E57
Heart ~ R14
Tree ~ E55, E57, YG17, YG23
Background ~ B0000, B000


I die cut the birdhouse with the Double Stitch Scalloped Rectangle Frames dies from Poppy Stamps. I adhered a 2-3/4 x 4" layer of scrap cardstock to the back of the die cut image to keep the two pieces together and then just adhered the focal piece to the card base. I mat the sentiment with a scrap strip of the pretty patterned paper and popped it up on the card. Done... I think it turned out pretty cute. I just love all the sweet images in this month's KOM! I used a couple earlier in the month if you'd like to check those out you can see them here... KOM cards. Head over to the Unity website and check out the whole kit... it's so awesome! That's it for me today... I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly holiday card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.