Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Pattern Paper Scene ~ Spring Mouse ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing a sweet little card using an adorable new release from Unity Stamp Co. called Spring Mouse and I've created a fun little pattern paper scene with one of my favorite paper packs from Unity... Pretty Polka's!! I love polka dots! And the colors in this paper pack are so pretty!! I love them!


The sweet little Spring Mouse and sentiment are stamped with Gina K. Amalgam black ink and heat set with my heat tool. I trimmed the sentiment, mat it on Kraft card stock, and set it aside. I then watercolored the sweet little mouse with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers. Once it was dry I trimmed it to 2-5/8" square to fit nicely with the Kraft stitched square mat.


I trimmed a piece of the blue polka dot paper for my sky that measured 4 x 5-1/4" but as you can see in the video below I had to trim it slightly to straighten the focal piece. I had two strips of the green polka dot paper that were roughly 2-1/4" and 2" in height and 4" wide. I die cut the tops of both of these with a Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn. I adhered all the layers together and then wrapped the burlap string around and tied a little double bow. I adhered the pattern paper scene to a Kraft A2 top fold card base and then popped up the sentiment with foam squares. Such a sweet little scene!

As mentioned above, I have a little video sharing how I created a Pattern Paper Scene for this sweet little mouse. You can check that out here... Pattern Paper Scene | Spring Mouse.





I just adore this sweet new stamp... and such a great sentiment too!
Stop by Unity Stamp Co. and check out all the wonderful new releases... I'm hoping to be back in a couple days with a fun set of cards that I have planned to work on today with another of the new releases!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.