Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Hop ~ Poinsettia Tea Cup ~ Graciellie Design

Hello there crafty friend!
It's day 6 of the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop and I have a lovely card featuring one of my favorite digi stamps from Sponsor Graciellie Design called Christmas Cheer!! I was itching to make another mini slimline card... it's been a while! lol I just love making this size of card!


I print off the sentiment and the image separately because I knew I was going to fussy cut the cup and saucer and set it on the fun Cozy Cup Coaster die from The Greetery. I just HAD to have this die when it released and this is the first time that I've used it! Do you do that too? I do it more often than I'd like to admit. Anywho... I colored up the cup and saucer with the following Copic markers:

Poinsettia ~ R11, R14, R29, G000, G12, YG67
Cup / Saucer ~ E30, E31, E35, E50
Hot Chocolate ~ E23, E25, E27, E51



I trimmed down the sentiment layer to 5-3/4 x 3" and mat it with a pretty piece of patterned paper from the Deck the Halls paper pad by Echo Park Paper. I adhered that to a white mini slimline card base measuring 6-1/2 x 6" scored at 3-1/4". I die cut the coaster from another piece of patterned paper in the same paper pad and then adhered it to the card. I fussy cut the Christmas Cheer cup and saucer leaving a skinny border around the image. I added a bit of gold metallic thread to the coaster before adhering the cup and saucer to the card. To finish it off, I added a little white gel pen to the berries. Love it!


There's just a few more days to play along with the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!! I hope you'll join us in building our stash of holiday cards!! Be sure to stop by the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog to check out all the amazing inspiration being shared! So much fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
    I love your card, especially the die cut. I do the same thing... Thank you for the inspiration

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I LOVE the plaid coaster! I have that die too and it's a fave! Beautiful image and sentiment, and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great die and suits your card perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love this design, that die, and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design and I am going to have to switch out the hot chocolate for coffee and then Christmas will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.