Friday, April 30, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #9 ~ Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Hop ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with my last card for the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop card... I'm a little bummed that the hop is already coming to an end, but I'm so happy that so many have shared an amazing bunch of wonderful holiday cards!! We have seriously built our stash of holiday cards this week and I am ecstatic!! I hope you are too! Today is also the last day for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 9 and I'm sharing a sweet gnome card using the adorable From Our Gnome to Yours digi stamp set from Sponsor Polka Dot Orchard along with the sketch!!


I went a little nuts with the white acrylic paint splatter for the snow but in my defense we are actually having a couple mid-90 degree days and I'm melting in my studio so snow sounds lovely!! Ha! The papers I chose are the Holiday Intrigue {paper pack} designed by the lovely Angie Blom from Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs and available at Sponsor Unity Stamp Co! Have I mentioned that I love our hop Sponsors! They are amazing humans!


I combined and resized the fun Christmas tree image and the gnome image in a Microsoft Document and print it off. I love the ease of the gnome digi because the sentiments are all ready on the sign and there's no need to get them just so! I then die cut it at an angle with a small stitched rectangle die. I die cut a piece of vellum card stock with the same die and set it aside. The sentiment is from the Magic of Christmas digi set also from Polka Dot Orchard.


I colored up the image with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E11
Mustache / Beard ~ C00, C2
Hat ~ R000, R14, R27, YG11, G14, G17, C00, C2
Shirt / Pants ~ R11, R14, R27, B91, B95, B97, B99
Shoes ~ N0, N2, N4, N6
Sign ~ E51, E55, E57
Tree ~ E47, E49, E55, Y06, Y38, B00, B02, R14, R27
Snow ~ C00, C2
Sky ~ B39, B69


Here's a look at Sketch 9... today is the last day to enter this challenge!



I'm also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes.



Today is the last day to play along with the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!! I hope you can find some time today to create and join us in building our stash of holiday cards!! Be sure to stop by the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog to check out all the amazing inspiration being shared! So much fun! 

Stop by Polka Dot Orchard and check out the wonderful sale going on right now on all the digi stamps!! So many fabulous stamps at amazing prices!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
    I love your project for the hop! I love the paint splatters! Thank you for the inspiration.

    Thank you for organizing this fun hop. I am so happy to get a jump start on my Christmas cards this year.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cheryl! I'm so happy that you've been able to join in the hop and get some cards made for your stash!

      Delete
  2. Awesome coloring of the digi stamp! Really fun image for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun hop! Love your card today too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to stop by to say I absolutely ADORE this darling card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! Thanks for hosting the hoo as it gave me the incentive I needed to start on holiday cards. Plus I learned how to post on IG and how to link to the hoo! Now, THAT was a learning curve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorites! Love these guys! Love your patterns, colors, wintery splatters, and amazing coloring, as always! Just a darling card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.