Friday, April 23, 2021

CAS Stenciled Cards ~ Virtual Hugs ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Have you seen the fabulous new mini release over at Unity Stamp Co. yet? Oh my goodness! I couldn't wait to ink up this sweet Virtual Hugs stamp set!! I had a fun idea for a quick set of all occasion cards using a few stencils along with some simple copic coloring!


How cute are these?! And SO easy and quick! I started by stamping the cute laptop four times with Gina K. Design black Amalgam ink. I then stamped the different sentiments on the laptop screens.


I added a bit of C00 and C2 Copic marker to the edges of each of the laptop screens and then added a bit of N0 and N1 to the keyboard of each of the laptops. I fussy cut each of them leaving a bit of a white border around the image.


For my first card I used the Chained Hexagon Stencil from Gina Marie Designs along with Squeezed Lemonade and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide inks.


A quick birthday card using the Star Confetti stencil from Unity Stamp Co. along with Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks.


I can just imagine this quick birthday card in so many fun color combos!!


This one with the Slanted Bricks stencil from Gina Marie Designs along with Salty Ocean and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide inks just might be my favorite color combo!


Such a cute thank you card!


And the last card using the Heart Confetti stencil from Unity along with Spun Sugar and Festive Berries Distress Oxide inks is a close fave too! 


I love the sentiment and the hearts together... so perfect!

I have a quick video sharing how I made the last card... and I also share the other finished cards. You can check that out here... CAS Stenciled Cards.



*Please note that the Thanks stamp that is shown in the video above is not available in the set. 
Sorry for any confusion.


I am definitely going to make more of these and send them to some friends as gifts! So quick and I love ink blending... it's so fun! Stop by Unity Stamp Co. to see the fun mini release and there's a fab Inventory Reduction Sale happening too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.