Friday, April 16, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #9 ~ Stay Warm ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing a sweet mini slimline card using the adorable Stay Warm stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. You may remember this sentiment from the sweet penguin card I shared the beginning of April. I remembered the sweet snowman from that set and just had to use him in my card this week!!


Isn't he just the sweetest?! Too cute! I chose the I Love Winter papers from Echo Park to pair up with this sweet stamp. I love the blues and blue-greens in these papers!! So much fun!


I used the following Copic markers to color up this cute image:

Snowman ~ C00, C2, YR15, YR68, R14
Hat / Scarf ~ BG11, BG15, C00, C2
Bird / Nest ~ N2, B0000, B06, B26, B39, R14, R27, E25, E49
Snow / Sky ~ C00, C2, BG0000, BG000


I had to adjust the sketch a bit for this one since I wanted to make it into a mini slimline card. The snowman paper measures 3-1/2 x 6" and is adhered to a white mini slimline card base measuring 7 x 6", scored at 3-1/2". The wood panel paper measures 3-1/8 x 4-1/2". The snowman and sentiment is stamped on a 3 x 3-3/4" piece of white card stock... which was a tad bit too big and I ended up trimming off the two corners. I finished off the card with a couple strips of patterned paper from the same paper pack. I think it turned out pretty cute... I do wish that I had colored the bird a different color. It's really too dark... but it is what it is!


Here's another look at {BYSHC} Sketch 9... I sure hope that you're inspired to pull out your holiday stamps and papers and get a jump on your holiday cards!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.