Thursday, August 25, 2022

Simple Ink Smooshed Card ~ Hey, Boo ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I've been so busy prepping for homeschool that I completely forgot to share my cards for the new Unity release that started earlier this week!! So... I have just one to share today in a quick post. I just love Halloween and making Halloween cards!! It's so much fun! And this adorable ghost Itty Bitty stamp called Hey, Boo is so quick and easy to color up! 


I used a very simple ink smooshed background that I had actually created while making my TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 1 Winnie the Pooh card back in June. I just hate wasting ink when I'm ink smooshing so I try to ink smoosh extra backgrounds and use them with other projects and this one was perfect for this cute ghost! I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides for this ink smooshed background.


The ghost is very simply Copic colored with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Ghost ~ C00, C3
Pumpkin ~ YR20, YR15, YR68
Glow ~ Y06
Flowers ~ V000, V12, V15, V17, YG01, YG23


I die cut the ink smooshed background with the largest stitched rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting die} from Unity and adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2". I trimmed the sentiment and fussy cut the ghost and adhered them directly to the card. I added a few enamel dots from my stash to finish off the card. Easy peasy! Head over to Unity to see all the fab new releases!! So many wonderful new Halloween releases... it's spooktacular! You don't want to miss it!

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Love the card!! I have to try ink smooshing, looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness ! Going over to unity right now to get this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.