Monday, August 15, 2022

Membership Monday ~ August 2022 BOM Autumn Bounty ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I just love the colors of Fall!! So warm and inviting! I was curious to see what they would look like ink smooshed on Kraft card stock. And I had a fun idea for some layers and dimension for a card using the gorgeous new Autumn Bounty background stamp. This stamp is the current Background of the Month stamp... a wonderful Membership at Unity Stamp Co. If you love background stamps, this membership is for you! A wonderful deep red rubber background stamp delivered to your door each month!! Yes, please! I can't wait for mine to arrive each month!


I used Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Seedless Preserves, Peacock Feathers, and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks for my ink smooshing on Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink. The Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink is 110lb and holds up really well with ink smooshing.


I stamped the Autumn Bounty background stamp three times on three pieces of Kraft card stock. I trimmed one to 4 x 5-1/4" for my bottom layer. I trimmed the second one for my middle layer measuring 3-1/8 x 2-5/8". I mat both layers on True Black card stock also from Papertrey Ink. 


For the sentiment I used a new Adhesive Transfer sentiment from the {Blooming Friendship} Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers by Unity, a collaboration with Therm O Web. I applied the Adhesive Transfer sentiment to a piece of True Black card stock and trimmed it up. I added a couple layers of scrap under the right side of the sentiment so it would lay flat and adhered it to the card. All done... and I really low how this turned out! You can check out my process video for this card here... Membership Monday | Ink Smooshing with Layers | August 2022 BOM Autumn Bounty | Unity Stamp Co. 


Such an amazing new background stamp! I'm anxious to also ink it up and color with my Copic markers, too! You can check out the Background of the Month membership over at Unity Stamp Co. I'll be back next Monday with a card using the beautiful new August 2022 Uniquely Unity membership!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.