Monday, August 8, 2022

Membership Monday ~ August 2022 KOM Hope is Stronger ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
A quick blog post today for Membership Monday... I've used one of the wonderful new stamps from the August 2022 Kit of the Month from Unity called Hope is Stronger.


I'm drawn to warm Fall colors! I couldn't help myself and used the same oxide combo as my Masked Ink Smooshed card from the other day with the addition of a green. I used Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Vintage Photo, and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I also did a bit of water splatter by spritzing water in my palm and clapping my hands over the panel.


I used the brown to transition from the green to the orange. Brown blends pretty well with both, but orange and green would not have been pretty blended together. I stamped the beautiful girl sitting on the bench with Ranger Jet Black Archival ink over the ink blended background.


I die cut the panel with a die from the Frayed Edge Stacklets set from Taylored Expressions. I then die cut a piece of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink with the largest from the same die set. I adhered them together and wrapped them a few times with {Natural} May Arts Burlap string and tied a pretty bow. I popped the panel up on my card front of Kraft card stock, also from Papertrey Ink, with lots of foam tape. And then I adhered the card front to an A2 top fold card base of Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink.


Here's a look at the amazing August 2022 Kit of the Month called Hope is Stronger! Love it! You can check out the Kit of the Month membership over at Unity Stamp Co. I'll be back next Monday to share a card using the gorgeous new Background of the Month from Unity! Hope you have a wonderful week!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! And the black really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.