Friday, August 19, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 25 ~ Gifting Girl ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 25 and this week I finally colored up the gorgeous Gifting Girl digi stamp from Angie Blom Digital Designs. I had this beauty printed for the Christmas in July {BYSHC} Linky Party but I never did get to color her up... until now! Yay!


I paired up this lovely girl with the Deck the Halls 6x6" paper pad from Echo Park Paper Co. I actually picked these out before I started coloring so I could pull the colors from the papers. 


I cut all my layers and adhered them to my card front of green pattern paper that measures 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". The tree pattern paper and the red pattern paper are bigger than what the sketch calls for but they were scraps in my paper pad and I liked how they looked.


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up Gifting Girl:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ YR0000, YR31, YR02, YR24, YR27, E25
Hat ~ C00, C2, BG11, BG23, BG32
Coat ~ BG11, BG23, BG32, Y11, Y15, Y28
Dress / Gloves ~ R20, R14, R27
Boots ~ E21, E25, E29
Presents ~ BG11, BG23, BG32, R20, R14, R27, G12, G14, G46, C00, C2, C3, YR0000, YR31, YR02


I fussy cut Gifting Girl and the sentiment leaving a skinny white border around both. I adhered the sentiment directly to the card and popped up Gifting Girl with foam tape. I finished off the card with a few enamel dots from my stash.


Here's a look at this month's Sketch 25 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I'm still hoping to make a fun card with this sketch... fingers crossed I have time this weekend to make it. Anywho, be sure to stop by the {BYSHC} blog to see a whole bunch more adorable inspiration from the {BYSHC} Design Team.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.