Monday, August 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 25 ~ Here for the Holidays ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new Sketch Challenge over at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers and I have a sweet Christmas card to share using an adorable new stamp from Unity Stamp Co. called Here for the Holiday. This adorable image illustrated by the amazing Angie Blom was just released!!


I paired up this cute stamp with the Let it Snow 6x6 paper pad from Doodlebug Design. I've been slowly using up this paper pad and the new Sketch 25 is wonderful for those longer scraps of pattern paper. I was lucky enough to find two pieces of the pattern paper that had cut the images horizontally and vertically so that when I laid them on the red pattern paper they lined right up. Of course, I covered it with my focal piece but I know it's all perfectly lined up underneath. LOL


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this cute stamp:

Reindeer ~ E000, E21, E23, E25, R20 
Sweater ~ R20, R14, R27
Lights ~ Y06, Y15, N5
Scarf ~ B0000, B00, B02, YG11, YG23
Present ~ B0000, B00, B02, RV0000, RV10, RV21
Holly ~ R20, R14, R27, YG11, YG23
Red & White Ornament ~ R20, R14, R27, C00, C2, C3
Green & Red Ornament ~ YG11, YG23, R20, R14, R27
 Pink Ornament ~ RV0000, RV10, RV21
Ornament Tops ~ Y06, Y15


I adhered the pretty pattern papers together and then adhered them to a white A2 top fold card base of Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. I fussy cut the colored image leaving a skinny white border. My image didn't quite pop on the card all on it's own. So I die cut the white pattern paper with a circle die. The white circle also didn't pop on the card so I tried a red mat but it wasn't quite right with all the red in that background paper. I settled on a pink mat for the circle and I used Lovely Lady card stock from Papertrey Ink. It coordinates perfectly with the pinks in the papers. I just realized I forgot to add the sentiment... LOL. Oh well... I think I might also add a few enamel dots. I'll share a photo of the completed card in my Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group.


Here's a look at fun {BYSHC} Sketch 25 for the month of August!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next week with my weekly Christmas card using this fun new sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you used the print papers on this one! And the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.