Saturday, July 30, 2022

Silhouette Stamping ~ Many Blessings Grove ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back and this time I'm not sharing a Christmas card!! LOL! Phew... if you've been kind enough to stop by my blog during the Christmas in July Linky Party, thank you so much for the visits! I know that it can be a little much when it's Christmas everyday. Anywho, today I'm excited to share a new release from Unity called Many Blessings Grove. I do love to make Fall cards!


I did a bit of silhouette stamping over a masked inked blended background of Distress Oxide inks. A very easy technique and so beautiful!


I masked my panel with iCraft Removable Pixie Tape and ink blended Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks. I stamped the beautiful silhouette of trees over top with Ranger Jet Black Archival ink.


I ran the panel through my Big Shot with the Tribal Stitched Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs and then I popped it up on a Kraft mini slimline card base measuring 7 x 6-1/2"; scored at 3-1/2". I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it directly to the tree panel. Done... so easy peasy and pretty too! Head on over to Unity and check out the latest release and of course, there's a fab sale going on!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal! I just LOVE your card! I love the inked background and the silhouette. So beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered this stamp. Yours is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.