Monday, July 11, 2022

Membership Monday ~ July 2022 BOM Hibiscus ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today for Membership Monday I'm sharing a pretty sympathy card using the beautiful new Background of the Month stamp from Unity called Hibiscus. I have found myself in need of a few sympathy cards and my stash was getting low so I thought this background would be perfect for a quick card.


I didn't want to use bright colors since it's a sympathy card so I went with Saltwater Taffy and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide inks for a softer tone. I ink smooshed my background and then stamped the pretty Hibiscus background stamp with Ranger Jet Black Archival ink.


I trimmed the background and adhered it to a die cut piece of white card stock that I had die cut with the largest die from the Big & Little Chain Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs. I then adhered the panel to a A2 top fold card base cut from Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink.


The sentiment is from the new So Kind, So Caring, So You {July 2022 Sentiment Kit}. I simply stamped it with the Jet Black Archival ink and fussy cut around the black edges. I kept the layers minimal on this card for easy mailing and adhered the sentiment directly to the card. 


Such a beautiful new background stamp! I can imagine ink smooshing backgrounds for this beauty in so many different colors! You can check out the Background of the Month membership over at Unity Stamp Co. I'll be back next Monday with a card using the gorgeous new July 2022 Uniquely Unity membership!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

3 comments:

  1. I love your card, Crystal! The ink smoothing is beautiful, just such a lovely compliment to this background. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! As always, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.