Friday, July 29, 2022

Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Merry Merry Mini ~ Colorado Craft Company

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's the last day for the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party and I'm sharing a card featuring four Sponsors for our Linky Party... first, I've used the beautiful Merry Merry Mini Savvy Sentiment stamp from return Sponsor Colorado Craft Company. I stamped it with Candied Apple Distress Oxide ink.


I then die cut it with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from return Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. I cut all my layers of pretty pattern paper from the Meowy Christmas paper pad from return Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs.


 And to stay a bit closer to the sketch I decided to stamp the super cute coffee cup from the Perfect Blend mini stamp set from return Sponsor Gina K. Designs. Since the focal piece is the sentiment my little cup takes the place of the sentiment in the sketch. I stamped the little cup with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it up with the following Copic Markers:

Whipped Cream ~ C00, C2
Candies / Straw ~ R20, R14
Cup ~ YG11, YG23


I fussy cut the cup along the black line and colored the edge of the cup with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I added a bit of foam tape to the back of the cup and popped it up on the card front. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base. All done!


There's still a bit of time to play along with this month's Sketch 24!! This sketch has been great for using those pretty pattern papers. No matter how hard I try to use up some of my papers, I seem to always manage to grow my stash! Crazy how that happens! LOL


Colorado Craft Company just released some seriously adorable Christmas stamps and coordinating dies... you should really stop by their shop and check them out! I think the new Sweater Weather stamp will be coming to my house. :)  So cute! I hope you'll stop by the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! So many wonderful cards and tags have been shared so far... I'm so inspired to keep on building my stash of holiday cards! I hope you'll join in the fun and play along!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

7 comments:

  1. Love the mix of awesome patterns you used! And of course, the coff cup is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great Christmas card! Love the mix of pp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the Christmasy papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun, colorful card! Love the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of papers you chose. I'm liking this lime green and red for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! I wish I had that coffee drink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Such pretty papers and I love the cup.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.