Wednesday, July 20, 2022

New Sassy Girl Card ~ Totally Have This {Sassy Girl} ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm so excited to share my {Sassy Girl} card today using the amazing new Totally Have This {Sassy Girl} stamp from Unity Stamp Co. Angie Blom is starting a new line of {Sassy Girl} stamps at Unity and I am SO excited!!! Isn't she just darling?!


I paired her up with some papers I've had in my stash for a while called My Bright Life designed by Jen Hadfield for American Crafts. I thought they were so pretty and complimented the flowers in our sassy girl's hair.


I stamped the Totally Have This {Sassy Girl} and this awesome sentiment with Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and colored the sassy girl up with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Lips ~ RV10, RV21
Hair ~ E21, E23, E27
Flowers ~ R000, RV10, RV14, YG11, YG23, G14, YG21
Glasses ~ YG21, YG01, YG93
Necklace ~ YG21, YG01, YG93, RV10, RV21, RV14
Clothes ~ RV00, RV10, RV21, RV14, YG21, YG01, YG93
Outline ~ C00, C1


I die cut the colored sassy girl with a circle die from the Big and Little Pierced Chain Circle dies from Gina Marie Designs. I trimmed off the left side so it fits right against that pink scalloped paper. I trimmed the floral paper to 2-15/16 x 5-1/2". I adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base cut from Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. I trimmed the pink paper to approximately 1" in width and then used my scallop punch from Stampin' Up to punch the scallops along the side. Not sure if that punch is still available... I've had it forever. Now, I adhered it to the card right up against that floral paper but some how it was crooked!! And it was stuck... so I cut another piece of pink paper slightly larger and punched the scallops on the side and then adhered it over the bottom layer covering up my mistake. This actually gave me that extra layer on the left side so that the focal piece would line up right against the edge. 


To finish off the card, I added a few glitter enamel dots... I believe they are from Gina Marie Designs, but they were loose with no packaging so I'm not totally sure. Go check out the amazing Mega Summer Warehouse sale going on over at Unity... lots of new releases and an amazing sale!!! 

Well, that's it for me today! I will be back on Friday with my first card for the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!! I hope you'll stop by to see and maybe even join us in building your stash of holiday cards!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card. The girl looks just like me when I was a lot younger and had nice bouncy curls like this 😃. Great colouring. X X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.