Saturday, July 23, 2022

Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Home for the Holidays ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a sweet and simple card using the adorable Home for the Holidays digital stamp from returning Sponsor Polka Dot Orchard. I've actually had this sweet digi stamp printed off for awhile but I hadn't gotten around to coloring it or using it for a card. I thought now was the perfect time! 


I had resized the truck digi and the sentiment in a Word Document and print it off on white card stock. I die cut the card front with the largest stitched die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from returning Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. And then I went looking through my Christmas papers... I found some sweet papers that were leftover from my Scrapping for Less Design Team days. I thought they were perfect for this card and even more so since they were designed by returning Sponsor Teresa Russell of Fresh and Renewed with Teresa.


I only have a few scrap pieces left of these papers so I combined two pieces together to cover the front of my white A2 top fold card base (turned on it's side). And then I trimmed a couple scraps and adhered them to the focal piece.


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up this cute digi stamp:

Truck ~ R20, R14, R27 
Windows ~ B0000, B00
Tires ~ N0, N1, N3, N5, N7
Headlights ~ Y11, Y06, Y35
Tree ~ YG11, G24, G46
Ground ~ N0, N3


My inspiration for my card was last month's {BYSHC} Sketch 23... such a simple sketch design! I did change up my little banner flags so they worked with my design.


Before you leave, be sure to stop by Polka Dot Orchard... they're having a wonderful sale on all the Christmas digital stamps!! Woohoo!! I just love a good sale! And if you haven't already, stop by the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I'm so excited to continue building my stash of holiday cards for 2022... I hope you'll join in the fun and play along! Let's build our stash of holiday cards this week!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

13 comments:

  1. Love your card... such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots, stripes & a Christmas tree - oh my!! Love this, Crystal. Have to use this sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers and the adorable truck with the tree! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp too. You inspired me to print it out and rmember to use it ;) Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzanne!! That's wonderful... I hope you get to play with it for the linky party!

      Delete
  5. Nice- I forget to go back and use the sketches again. This was a perfect adaptation for this cute truck and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cathy! I love revisiting the sketches for the linky parties... makes for easier card designing!

      Delete
  6. So very cute. Beautifully colored ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the red truck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card! Love the truck, colors and design. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.