Monday, August 29, 2022

Halloween Memory Dex Cards ~ New Halloween Stamps from Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm a bit behind on projects... I'm afraid my Membership Monday posts have been hit and miss this month but I did get to play with some of the awesome new Halloween stamps that Unity just released!!! I love making Halloween cards... and Memory Dex cards are so fun to make! I couldn't resist making a bunch! I used the Smell My Feet Background stamp, Winnie the Pooh: Trick or Treat, and 31!!


I used the Ink Swipe Technique for the oxide backgrounds with Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Violet, and Villainous Potion Distress Oxide inks. Basically this technique is just swiping the ink pad directly on the card stock. It's a fun technique that I was reminded of during the Unity get-together I went to back in June. I stamped the inked swiped backgrounds with the Smell My Feet background using Jet Black Archival ink.


I die cut the backgrounds along with some black card stock with a memory dex die in my stash {sadly, it's no longer available}. I also used some Spider Web Doilies from Stampin' Up! that I've had in my stash forever. This cute haunted house is in the 31 stamp kit along with the '31'. The sentiment on this card is from the Winnie the Pooh: Trick or Treat stamps. I used the following Copic Markers to color up the Haunted House:

House ~ N0, N3, N5
Windows ~ Y11, YG11
Door / Window Frames ~ E55, E59
Pot ~ Y06, YR15, YR68
Tombstones ~ YG11, N0, N3, N5


I just love this Mummy Winnie the Pooh stamp... so darn cute! I used the other half of the Spider Web doily for this card and added some {Black} May Arts Burlap String underneath Pooh bear. I used the following Copic Markers to color up Pooh bear:

Pooh ~ Y11, Y15
Mummy Costume ~ YG11, C00, C3
Honey Pot ~ Y11, Y06, Y15, Y38, R20, R14, R27


For the Piglet card I used a Spider Web Embossing Folder from Cuddlebug. I swiped it with a Sugar Cube White Pigment ink pad from Taylored Expressions. The green enamel dots are from my stash. I used the following Copic Markers to color up Piglet:

Piglet ~ RV10, RV21
Ghost Costume ~ YG11, C00, C3
Pumpin ~ YR21, YR15, YR68, Colorless Blender


For the last Memory Dex Card, I used the same Spider Web Embossing Folder for the background and added a few of the same green enamel dots. Rather than adding another layer to the sentiment I used a marker and colored it... a fun alternative. I colored up the cute kitty and cupcake with the following Copic Markers:

Black Cat ~ RV10, R20, N0, N3, N5
Cupcake ~ E30, E31
Wrapper ~ YG11, YG23, YR15, YR68, Y06
Frosting ~ V000, V12, V15, V17
Bat ~ N0, N3, N5
Pumpkin ~ YR21, YR15, YR68, E55
Candy Corn ~ Y11, Y06, Y15, YR15, YR68, C00, C3


All of this fun took me just over 2 hours of recording (not including all the prep - stamping, die cutting, the ink swiping, etc). I was able to edit my video down to about 23 minutes. Of course, the editing took several hours. I hope that you'll check it out! If you enjoy it or the cards, I'd love to hear what you liked. You can check out the video here... Halloween Memory Dex Cards | New Halloween Stamps from Unity Stamp Co.




Be sure to stop by Unity and check out all the amazing new releases!! So many awesome Halloween goodies and another cute Winnie the Pooh set too!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.