Tuesday, August 9, 2022

You Are Simply Amazing ~ New Adhesive Transfers ~ Unity & Therm O Web

 Hello there crafty friend!
Have you seen the amazing new release from Unity and ThermoWeb?! They've collaborated on some more new Adhesive Transfers and both design teams have shared a bunch of amazing inspiration on Instagram for a fun Instagram hop, along with the Brutus Monroe design team, too!! I'm in awe of all the amazing inspiration shared!


I ink smooshed a pretty background with Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide inks. Such pretty colors for Fall! I stamped the beautiful background with the new gorgeous Fall Stems stamp with Ranger Jet Black Archival ink.


No need for a laminator for these amazing Adhesive Tranfers!! I just used my Big Shot to apply the 'You Are Simply' and 'Amazing' sentiments from the {Simply Amazing} Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers pack to my ink smooshed and stamped background. And then I used the Gold Deco Foil Transfer Foils over the Adhesive Transfers and ran it through my Big Shot again. Super easy peasy and gorgeous!

*** Crafty Tip ~ be sure to completely dry your Distress Oxide inks either with a heat tool or let them sit overnight so the Adhesive Transfer will adhere to the oxides. ***


I trimmed my background and adhered it to a dry embossed layer of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink that I had also trimmed and then adhered to a black card front measuring 5-1/2 x 4-1/4". The embossing folder is an old one in my stash so I don't have a name to share for it. I added some depth and shadows in and under the flowers with a few Prismacolor pencils to help the flowers pop. I think it turned out pretty nice.


A pretty birthday card for my second card! I'm loving this new floral stamp called Happiness & Wildflowers... it's so beautiful! I stamped it twice with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and then colored it up with the following Copic Markers:

Yellow Flowers ~ Y11, Y06, Y35
Pink Flowers ~ RV10, RV21, RV14
Leaves ~ YG01, YG11, YG23


Once I was happy with the coloring, I fussy cut each floral leaving a skinny white border around the image. I set those aside and started on my card front. I die cut a piece of white card stock with the largest die from the Eyelet Elegance Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs. I cut my sentiment from the {Blooming Friendship} Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers and applied it to the center of the die cut.


I placed the die cut in a Deco Foil Craft & Carrier sheet that I had cut in half. I placed a piece of card stock approximately 8-1/2 x 5-1/2" on top of my die cut for two reasons... first to protect the adhesive transfer from getting all scratchy and messed up since my plates are well used and secondly to add a bit of pressure when going through my Big Shot. I cut a piece of Pink Melon Deco Foil Transfer Foil and placed that on top with the pretty pink shine face up. I ran it through my Big Shot again and revealed the pretty foiled sentiment!! Love it! And so easy just with my die cutting machine! I adhered my die cut to a Melon Mambo card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I popped up the flowers with foam tape and added a few enamel dots from my stash. I adhered the card front to an A2 top fold card base of Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. All done and so pretty! 


I sure hope you'll head over to Unity and check out these amazing new Adhesive Transfers... they are so fun to play with and you can use them with a die cut machine or a laminator! Also be sure to check out all the amazing new stamps that were just released... I spy a new adorable Winnie the Pooh stamp! Oh, and there's a super cute gnome too! Eeeep! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.