Thursday, August 11, 2022

Celebrate Your Special Day ~ Adhesive Transfers ~ Unity & Therm O Web

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm so excited to be joining Design Team members from Unity Stamp Co. and Therm O Web in an inspiration filled YouTube Hop featuring the newly released Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers!! These fabulous Adhesive Transfers make foiling SO easy and, of course, they're beautiful!


I used the wonderful {Let's Celebrate} Deco Foil Adhesive Transfer along with the gorgeous new Wildflowers Stand Tall background stamp from Unity. This gorgeous background stamp was a dream to color up... so fun! Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up the background:

Yellow Flowers ~ Y13, Y06, Y35, E53, E55, E57, E59
Pink Flowers ~ RV10, RV21, RV14, Y06, Y35
Purple Flowers ~ V000, V12, V15
Blue Flowers ~ B00, B02, B16
Leaves / Green Background ~ YG11, YG05, YG03


I trimmed it to 4-7/8 x 3-5/8" and adhered it to a piece of white card stock that I had die cut with the largest scalloped die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Unity. I adhered it to a black card front measuring 5-1/2 x 4-1/4" and then to a white A2 top fold card base that I turned on the side.


These sentiments are so gorgeous in person!! I love how the Mystic Rainbow foil compliments the colors in the Copic colored background.


I'd love for you to check out my process video for this card and please also hop along and see all the wonderful inspiration shared using the fabulous Adhesive Transfers!! The Adhesive Transfers make foiling SO easy! Here's a link to my video or you can click below... Unity & Therm O Web YouTube Hop | Celebrate Your Special Day | Adhesive Transfers.




Here's a look at the 6 new Adhesive Transfers that are available... 4 are from Unity and the other 2 are from Brutus Monroe. All are so much fun! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal



{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.