Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 4 ~ Ever So Thankful ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's the last Tuesday of August and that means I have a new Tawny Owl Paper Inky Inspiration Sketch to share... we're on Sketch 4 now! I hope that you've found some inspiration from the sketches I've been sharing. I know that they have come in handy for me! 


The beautiful Ever So Thankful stamp from Unity was just delivered to my house and I've been itching to ink it up and color so I thought it would be fun to play with it for Sketch 4. I paired it up with the Fall Y'all {paper pack} from Unity.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this beautiful image:

Acorn ~ E51, E55, E57, E59
Leaf ~ YG11, YG03, YG63, Y11, Y15, YR15, YR21, YR24, YR27, E55, E57


And a look at TOPII Sketch 4... I love the possibilities with that big white background! It would be great with ink smooshing or blending... not just pattern papers like I've used today.


I adhered all my layers together and then adhered them to an A2 card base of Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink. I also used Kraft card stock to heat emboss the sentiment. I stamped it with Sugar Cube White Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions and then applied Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. I melted the EP with a Precision Wagner Heat Tool. I popped up the focal piece with some foam tape.


My card today is also a sneak peek of a fun collaboration that I'm doing with my sweet friend, Teresa. For more information check out my video... Ever So Thankful Card & A Sneak Peek!!




Did you check out my video?! What do you think about the sneak peek? I sure hope you like it and will follow along with us for the Fall is in the Air Collab! And if you're liking the fun new sketch I shared, I sure hope you'll join us in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. I would love to see what you create with this sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.