Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 3 ~ Spooky Sweet ~ Not 2 Shabby

Hello there crafty friend!
Sharing some Halloween cards today!! I've been itching to play with the new Halloween goodies I got from Not 2 Shabby!! Loving the adorable gnomes in the Spooky Sweet stamp set and the Spooky & Sweet 6x6 papers!!! OMG!! They are awesome!!! Love them! 


I couldn't wait to cut into these papers and make a few cards. I inked up all three gnomes with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and had some fun coloring them up with my Copic markers. I thought it would be fun to play with the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 3. These gnomes worked perfectly with this sketch! For my first card I used just three pattern papers. I cut all four panels of the candy pattern paper and mat them with the black pattern paper. The candy paper layer is cut 1/8" smaller on the side and the top with the black mats following the sketch measurements.


Here's the list of Copic markers I used for this sweet gnome:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ E97, E15, E09
Hat ~ YG11, YG23, G14, N5, V000, V12, V15, V17, Y06, YR15, YR68
Dress ~ V12, V15, V17
Shoes ~ N0, N1, N3, N5, N7
Cupcake ~ V000, V12, V15, Y06, YR15, YR68


For the second card I used two different pattern papers for the four panels showing another variation with this sketch. The panels are mat with another black pattern paper and adhered to another glitter paper card front. It was so perfect having the three glitter papers and the three gnomes!!


Here's the list of Copic markers I used for this gnome:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ BV20, BV04, N3, N6, N8, 100
Hat ~ YG11, YG23, G14, N5, Y06, YR15, YR68
Dress ~ Y06, YR15, YR68
Shoes ~ N0, N3, N5, N7
Boo Banner ~ V12, V15, Y06, YR15, YR68


For the last card I used four different pattern papers for the four panels and mat them with black card stock. I didn't want to use all the black pattern papers for mats. I die cut circles from black card stock using the X Stitched Circles dies from Gina Marie Designs for behind the gnomes. The sentiments are stamped with Clear Embossing ink and then I melted some Alabaster White Embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I trimmed the sentiments and adhered them to the circles. I then popped up the circles and the sentiments with foam tape.


Here's the list of Copic markers I used for this gnome:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ YR23, YR27, R59
Hat ~ YG11, YG23, G14, N5, Y06, YR15, YR68, V000, V12, V15, V17, N0, N1, N3, N5, N7
Dress ~ Y06, YR15, YR68
Shoes ~ N0, N1, N3, N5, N7
Balloons ~ V000, V12, V15, Y11, Y06, YR20, YR15, YR68, YG11, YG23, N0, N1, N3, 
Colorless Blender


Here's a look at the sketch that I used. I love the different ways you can change up this sketch depending on the papers you use. If you like using sketches, I'd love for you to join us in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. I share sketches each month and try to share inspiration for the sketch too. 


So excited to have three Halloween cards done!! I hope to get a few more done with these cute gnomes from Not 2 Shabby. I believe that the Spooky Sweet stamp set is still available over at Not 2 Shabby if you want to add these cuties to your collection.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.