Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Squeeze the Day Lemon Card | July 2022 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm a bit behind on projects... so I'm just now sharing some cards using the gorgeous July 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co! I adore this citrus filled kit! Such beautiful colors in the pattern paper and the detailed stamps are amazing! So easy to color up! I'm sharing one card today and hopefully a couple more over the next couple of days.


My first card using the beautiful kit! In person the yellow on the lemons isn't quite so bright but I think it turned out pretty nice. The yellow glitter paper is absolutely stunning in person... so luscious! I cut my yellow glitter paper to 3-7/8 x 5-1/8". The pink striped paper with lemons is 2 x 4-7/8". The lemon slices paper is 1-9/16" x 2-15/16" and the green paper is 1-9/16 x 1-13/16.


Here's the list of Copic markers I used for the lemon branch:

Branch ~ E21, E25, E29, G00, G02
Leaves ~ G000, G00, G02
Lemons ~ Y06, Y15, Colorless Blender


It's been awhile since I've shared a video and I have one for this card! I hope you'll check it out! If you like what you see please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel. Here's the video link... Squeeze the Day | July 2022 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.




A look at the beautiful kit! 
Now, unfortunately since I'm running behind the kit as a whole is not available BUT you can still get the beautiful Squeeze the Day stamp kit and the Squeeze the Day paper pack. If there are any leftovers from the kit - the pretty glitter card, dies and even the dew drops may become available at a later date. In the meantime, check out the wonderful Whit Kit Membership over at Unity! Whitney does a fab job each month putting these kits together!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.} 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pretty papers with this lemon image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.