Thursday, August 4, 2022

Two More Lemon-licious Cards ~ July 2022 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing two more cards using the beautiful July 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. I've used two fun sketches that I've shared in my Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group for my cards today. I can't get enough of this gorgeous card kit!


My first card... isn't that pink paper with big lemon slices just beautiful! I paired it up with the green paper with lemon slices for a bit of contrast and also to add that green color into the palette for the card.
Here's a list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

Branch ~ E21, E25, E29
Leaves ~ G000, G00, G02
Lemons ~ Y06, Y15, Colorless Blender


I added a strip of the beautiful Sherbert Lemon glitter paper for a bit of sparkle. As far as the sketch, I've flipped it - so it's the mirror image - and it calls for a rectangle focal piece but I thought it would be fun to add some pretty vellum that I die cut with an oval die from the Pleated Oval die set from Gina Marie Designs. And then I added the die cut lemon branch over that.


Here's a look at the sketch that I used. I really like this one... especially for pretty pattern papers and being able to change up the focal piece gives endless possibilities!


I added a few of the dew drops from the Whit Kit and adhered the sentiment just over the lemon branch. I really love how this one turned out. I hope you like it too!


For my second card I used the sketch I've shared for this month in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group which is great for using a combination of different pattern papers. And it's great for scraps too which since I had made two cards already I was starting to get so this was the perfect sketch for a third card with the card kit.


I featured the beautiful lemon branch for the first two cards I shared using the card kit so I thought I'd ink up the other stamps in the Squeeze the Day stamp kit and use them for this card. I added a touch of  sparkle for this card too by die cutting the pretty Sherbert Lemon glitter paper with a small circle die from the X Stitched Circle dies from Gina Marie Designs.


Here's a look at the current sketch for August. This sketch is great for pattern papers but I think it would also be great for fun inky backgrounds... like a ink smooshed background, or maybe a ink blended background. A beautiful alcohol ink background would be awesome too! The possibilities are endless really!


I added a few dew drops to this card too and popped up the focal piece and sentiment with foam tape. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

Lemon ~ Y11, Y06, Y15
Lime Slice & Wedge ~ G000, G00, G02

If you're interested, you can check out my process video for my second card here... Another Lemon-licious Card | July 2022 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.





Here's a look at the beautiful kit! 
Unfortunately since I'm running behind the kit is no longer available BUT you can still get the beautiful Squeeze the Day stamp kit and the Squeeze the Day paper pack. If there are any leftovers from the kit - the pretty glitter card, dies and even the dew drops may become available at a later date. In the meantime, check out the wonderful Whit Kit Membership over at Unity


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.