Thursday, March 17, 2022

A Little Irish Luck! ~ Irish Luck ~ Penny Black

 Happy St. Paddy's Day, crafty friend!
I hope you have a wonderful St. Paddy's Day! It's always a fun day at our house and I look forward to it each year. Today, I have a cute CAS St. Paddy's Day card to share.


I stamped the adorable bear from the Irish Luck stamp set from Penny Black with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink and colored him up with the following Copic Markers:

Fur ~ E21, E23, E25, E27, R0000, R20, R22
Tie / Shirt ~ R14, R27, YG11, YG13
Vest ~ YG11, YG13, YG63, YG97
Hat ~ N1, N3, N5, Y06, Y15, Y35, Y28, YG11, YG13, YG63, YG97
Shamrocks ~ YG11, C00
Banner ~ YG11, YG13, YG63


Once I was done coloring I fussy cut the bear and then stamped the banner sentiment. I colored it up and then fussy cut it. I cleaned up the edges by coloring them with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I adhered the banner sentiment to the bear and set it aside.


I ink smooshed a white card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" into a bit of Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks cleaning up my glass mat between colors. I kept my card CAS by leaving a lot of white space. I blended some Forest Moss Distress Oxide ink over the circle design on the Quattro Motifs stencil from The Craft Workshop. 


I trimmed the card front to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" and stamped the "A little" sentiment directly on the card front. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base. I popped up the bear and sentiment with foam tape. I think it turned out pretty cute. 


I'm entering my card in the challenge over at the CASology blog for the fun HAT cue.


An Irish Blessing:
May Your Troubles Be Less
And Your Blessing Be More
And Nothing But Happiness Comes Through Your Door

Happy St. Paddy's Day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note the comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I had to head over here to your blog to check out the details! You explain things so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St Patricks Day to you and your family too
    Your card is a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Irish bear is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.