Friday, March 18, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 20 ~ Dream of Being {So Loved} ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card for the sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I was going through my stamps early last week and found my Dream of Being {So Loved} stamp kit... a beautiful Angie Girl stamp from Unity Stamp Co. 


If you're a member of the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group you may have seen me share that I was coloring it while waiting for my son at his Orthodontist appointment. I knew that I wanted to use the beautiful Winter Plaids & Patterns paper pad from Ink n' Splatter again so I was coloring her in similar colors.


Here's the list of Copic Markers that I used to color this stamped image:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ E43, E44, E47, E49
Coat ~ B0000, B000, B00, B02
Hat ~ C00, C2, C3, V000, V12, V06
Scarf / Mittens ~ V0000, V12, V06
Cup ~ C00, C2, E21, E23


I fussy cut the girl leaving a bit of white around the pom pom, wisps of hair and the steam from the cup. I cut the rest of the girl along the black line and then cleaned up the edges by coloring them with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I adhered the blue with polka dot paper to a Cool Caribbean card stock mat. I adhered the plaid paper to a Perfect Plum card stock mat. I adhered my layers together and then adhered the entire panel to a white A2 top fold card base.


I added a couple layers of scrap card stock on the left side of the purple polka dot paper so that it would lay flat on the card. I adhered it to the card and then adhered the girl. She laid pretty flat on her own so I didn't bother adding a layer behind the top portion of her. I stamped the sentiment from the Your Season itty bitty stamp and trimmed it cutting two fishtails on either end. I popped up the sentiment with foam tape. And I finished off the card by adding a few translucent enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 20 for the month of March!
I can't believe that we're already more than halfway through this month!! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the {BYSHC} design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back on Friday with one more Christmas card using this month's sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for introducing me to Ink ‘n Splatter. I just ordered way too many paper packs, and it’s all your fault. 😉. The color combo is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.