Friday, March 4, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 20 ~ Let it Snow ~ Doodlebug Design Inc.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with another Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 20!! Since I just shared a card a few days ago, I thought I'd share a quick one with my recent obsession... Doodlebug Design's Let it Snow collection. I absolutely love this collection! I can't help but grab it when I need a quick Christmas card!


I cut my Let it Snow pattern paper layers and adhered them to Cool Caribbean card stock mats. Cool Caribbean is a retired SU color that I seriously love and hoarded several packs of card stock!! LOL... and it perfectly coordinates with these papers!


I chose the tallest snowman from the Let it Snow Odds & Ends die cut pack. I added a layer of card stock to the back of his head and upper body so he'd lay flat on the card. I did this by tracing around the die cut and then cutting inside the traced line. This keeps all my layers reasonable for mailing.


And then I popped up the sentiment with foam tape... giving the card a bit of dimension. The sentiment is from the Let it Snow Chit Chat die cut pack. Such a super quick card and it turned out pretty cute, too!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 20 for the month of March!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next week with my weekly Christmas card using the {BYSHC} sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.