Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Rosy Days Hello ~ New Adhesive Transfers ~ Unity Stamp Co. & ThermoWeb Collab

 Hello there crafty friend!
I sure hope you're having a wonderful day! I'm super excited to share a pretty card using new Adhesive Tranfers Sentiments 2 pack from Unity and ThermoWeb!! 




Die cut with the Big and Little Chain Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs and adhered to a Bermuda Bay {Stampin' Up!} card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2".


I used my Big Shot to add the needed pressure to adhere the Adhesive Transfer Hello sentiment to my card front. And then I ran it through my Big Shot again with the Aqua deco foil.


Super easy peasy and beautiful!! Loving these new Adhesive Transfers!

You can check out my quick process video here... Rosy Days Hello | New Adhesive Transfers | Unity Stamp Co. & ThermoWeb.


I sure hope you'll head over to Unity and check out these amazing new Adhesive Transfers... they are so fun to play with and you don't need a laminator to use them! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.