Friday, March 25, 2022

Distress Oxide Ink Blending ~ Layering Tulip Stencil ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
There's a fun new release over at Unity! I'm sharing a pretty slimline card with lots of fun Distress Oxide Ink Blending over two stencils from Unity Stamp Co. I thought it would be fun to use the Mountain Scapes Stencil in a different way. I used it for some interest in my background rather than an actual mountain scene.
 

I like the dimension the background gives to those top tulips. I used Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide inks over the Mountain Scapes Stencil for my background. I splattered some water over the ink blended background and dabbed it dry with paper towel.


I ink blended over the Layering Tulip Stencil with Ripe Persimmon, Barn Door, and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I also splattered some white acrylic paint over the panel and dried it with a heat tool.


I die cut a piece of white card stock with the Pleated Lace Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs. I trimmed the tulip panel and adhered it to the die cut layer. And then I adhered it to the slimline card base measuring 7 x 8-1/2"; scored at 3-1/2". 


I stamped the sentiment from the 3 Tiered Birthday itty bitty stamp kit from Unity with Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions on True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink. And then I added Alabaster white embossing powder from Brutus Monroe and melted it with a Mini Wagner heat tool. You can check out my process video here... Distress Oxide Ink Blending | Layering Tulip Stencil | Unity Stamp Co.


Be sure to stop by Unity to see all the amazing new releases! Lots of fun goodies on sale too!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.