Friday, March 25, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 20 ~ True Friends Stay Together ~ Dreamerland Crafts

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card! For today's card I used an adorable stamp set from Dreamerland Crafts called True Friends Stay Together. I've had this stamp on the side of my desk just waiting to ink it up. My son had another orthodontist appointment so it was the perfect time to ink this stamp up real quick and take it along to color while I waited for him.


I didn't pick out my papers first this time but I knew I wanted to go with a more traditional Christmas color combo with lots of red. I knew that I'd be able to pair up my colored image with a pretty Christmas paper and I think the one I chose is very complimentary to the stamp. It's called the My Favorite Christmas paper pad from Echo Park Paper Co.


Here's the list of Copic markers I used to color up this cute image:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair / Hair Bow ~ E43, E44, E47, YG11, G24, G46
Girl's Clothes ~ C00, C2, R000, R20, R14, R27
Boots ~ C00, C2, E21, E23
Kitty ~ W0, W1, W3, R000, R20, C00, C2, YG11, G24, G46
Candy Cane ~ C00, C2, R000, R20, R14, R27
Bow / Holly / Berries ~ Y11, Y06, Y15, YG11, G24, G46, R20, R14, R27


The sentiment is actually cut from the sentiment paper in the paper pad. I just cut around it and adhered it to a white mat and then a black mat. I added a few black enamel dots to finish off the card.


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 20 for the month of March!
There's less than a week left to play along with the Sketch 20 challenge!! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the {BYSHC} design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with inspiration for the new {BYSHC} Sketch 21 Challenge!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.