Wednesday, March 9, 2022

A Cozy Card ~ Inner Peace Girl ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
The new Inner Peace Girl stamp kit from Unity Stamp Co. got me in a cozy kind of mood so I wanted to make my card cozy. I chose the tree papers from the Let Your Soul Wander {paper pack} and the tan plaid from the Cozy Textiles {paper pack} to create a cozy background for her.


Doesn't Inner Peace Girl look all kinds of cozy enjoying some coffee while just at peace. During this time while there is a war raging it's hard to find that inner peace, but I pray it's over soon. This stamp gives me hope that it will be over soon.


I colored up Inner Peace Girl with the following Copic Markers:

Skin ~ E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ E43, E44, E47
Sweater ~ BG0000, BG23, BG49
Socks ~ C00, C2
Nails / Jewelry ~ BG23, R12, R22
Mug ~ BG49, BG75, BG96
Pillows ~ C00, C2, C4, R01, R12, R22
Blanket ~ R01, R12, R22
Window ~ C00, C2, BG0000


The tree paper measures 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" and is mat with a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of Kraft card stock. The tan plaid paper is die cut with the Big & Little Chain Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs. This is a larger rectangle die that I turned on it's side and mat with Kraft card stock. I fussy cut Inner Peace Girl leaving a tiny white border around the image and adhered her to the tan plaid layer. I wrapped some Ivory May Arts Burlap string around the card front tying a little bow and adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base. I trimmed the sentiment and added a couple layers of scrap card stock under the word 'Find' so that the sentiment would lay flat on the card. And then I adhered the sentiment to the card with Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue.


Head on over to Unity to check out all the new releases and the sale!! So many beautiful new stamps added to the shop! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.