Thursday, March 10, 2022

Happiest Day of the Year ~ An Ungloomy Day {March 2022 Sentiment Kit} ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Oh my goodness... I am so excited to share my card for today!!! Unity just released two new Eeyore stamps and a Winnie the Pooh... I couldn't wait to play with the sweet Eeyore in the An Ungloomy Day {March 2022 Sentiment Kit}! SOOO cute!


I chose the cute birthday sentiment from the kit so I thought it would be great to pair up Eeyore with the Balloon Party Background stamp. I chose a pretty pastel color combo for the balloons and used the following Copic Markers to color them up:

Pink ~ R0000, R20, RV21
Purple ~ V0000, V12, V06
Aqua ~ BG000, BG10, BG23


I set aside the background and colored up Eeyore with the following Copic Markers:

Eeyore ~ T0, B91, B95, B97
Inner Ear ~ R0000, R20, RV21
Butterfly ~ B10, B23, V12, V06


I die cut the balloons background with the large stitched rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} and mat with black card stock. I die cut a piece of white card stock with the scallops die and adhered the layers all together. 


I fussy cut Eeyore leaving a skinny white border just around the hair, but I cut the rest on the black line. I cleaned up the black line edges with a Memento Tuxedo black marker by just coloring the edges with the marker. A great tip for making those edges look nice and clean! I trimmed the sentiment and mat it with black card stock. I adhered the sentiment to the card front and then I adhered the scallop layer to a white A2 top fold card base. I popped up Eeyore with foam tape and placed him on the card sitting just on top of the sentiment. I really love how this turned out! 

Head on over to Unity to check out all the new releases!! 
So many beautiful new stamps and a whole bunch of fantastic stamps on sale, too!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.