Tuesday, March 29, 2022

March 2022 Whit Kit ~ Big Memories Card Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with one more card using the beautiful March 2022 Whit Kit called Big Memories! I have found myself in desperate need of birthday cards for my stash so I thought I'd pair up this month's card kit with a couple of cute itty bitty stamps to make a special birthday card for one of my friends and at least get ahead a little bit.
 

I used a couple of scraps of torn pattern paper from my blog post yesterday for my background today. Still loving that white torn border on the papers! I die cut another pattern paper with the Postage Stamp {nesting dies} to use as my background for my focal piece. 


I stamped the hearts from the Big Memories stamp kit with Abandoned Coral and Tattered Rose Distress Oxide inks. I fussy cut the hearts leaving a skinny border of white around them.


I stamped the adorable bird from the Old Chicks itty bitty stamp and colored it up with the following Copic Markers:

Beak ~ Y06, YR15
Yellows ~ Y000, Y11
Pinks ~ R20, R22


The sentiment is stamped with Abandoned Coral Oxide ink and fussy cut with a flag on one end. All the layers are just adhered with liquid glue. I didn't pop up anything this time with foam tape... crazy!

You can check out my process video here... A Tweet Birthday Card | March 2022 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.



Here's a look at the card kit! Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... there's just a couple more days to sign up for the March 2022 Whit Kit!! If you already have the kit, I hope you share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! I'd love to see what you create!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card and love your video! I think I need that chick stamp! You coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just delightful Crystal - I love that wee bird!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.