Thursday, March 24, 2022

Free To Fly ~ Butterfly Moment {Slimline} ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm so glad you've stopped by! Today I'm sharing a quick mini slimline card using the newly released Butterfly Moment {Slimline} stamp kit from Unity Stamp Co.


I went with a very simple design. I stamped the butterfly and die cut it with the Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Design. I chose a pretty spring color palette of purple, yellow and pink. And outlined the butterfly with some blue to give it dimension on the card.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers that I used:

Purples ~ V000, V12, V06, V17
Pinks ~ R20, R22
Yellows ~ Y000, Y11, Y06
Outline ~ B0000, B00


I stamped the sentiment and mat it with kraft card stock. I adhered the butterfly panel to a 6-1/2 x 3-1/2" kraft card front and adhered it to a white mini slimline card base measuring 6-1/2 x 7", scored at 3-1/2". To finish off the card, I added a few purple rhinestones from the Spring Bling Rhinestones pack from Gina Marie Designs. 

This beautiful butterfly is just one of the cute mini release stamp kits newly released at Unity this week!! Go check out all the new releases and, of course, there's an awesome sale going on too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.